ExoClimber™ is designed to allow rapid ascent of stairs and steep slopes while providing the same long term load carrying capability of ExoHiker™.
- Weight: 50 lbf including power unit and on-board computer.
- Payload: the wearer feels no vertical load with weight up to 150 lbf.
- Noise: As quiet as an office printer.
- Mission Range : At least 600 foot ascent per pound of battery while carrying 150 pound payload.
Example: The Empire State Building is 1200′ tall and one would require a two-pound battery to carry a 150-pound load to its top floor.
- Other optional energy sources include a small fuel cell.
- Interface: small hand-held LCD display.
- Special features: Easy-Stow™retractable legs, quick release emergency egress from backpack and/or exoskeleton.